Updated to: March 10th, 2021
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER:
The CONTROLLER responsible for the processing of your personal data is the following legal person:
VORTEX FACTORIA DE CÀLCULS, S.L. (hereinafter, VORTEX) NIF (TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER): B-63955348
2. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER:
Mailing address: Parc Tecnologic BCNord, Marie Curie 8-14 (08042) Barcelona, Spain Telephone number: (+34) 933.285.868
Electronic mail: email@example.com
3. COLLECTING, PURPOSES, AND STORAGE PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. COLLECTING:
Your personal data will be collected on the webpage available at the following
URL: https://vortexfdc.com (hereinafter, WEB) in the following manner:
A. Through the contact form available at the URL: https://vortexfdc.com/contact/.
B. Through the request form available at the KNOWLEDGE CENTER, to download maps.
C. Through the user registration available at the URL: http://interface.vortexfdc.com/signup.
The personal data submitted by you will be processed by VORTEX for the following purposes:
A. If you submit the personal data through the contact form or the request form, your personal data will be processed in order to:
➢ Manage your inquiry, consultation, or information request you have made regarding the services VORTEX offers on the WEB.
➢ Send you the required information regarding the services offered on the WEB.
➢ Download the documents or maps available at the “KNOWLEDGE CENTER”.
B. If you submit the personal data through the user registration, the data will be processed in order to:
➢ Manage the creation of your user registration, supply you with the passwords and access codes to your user profile.
➢ Manage the contracting and the payment for the services you have selected and maintain the contractual relationship between you and VORTEX.
➢ Send you updates or information related to the contracted services or services similar to the contracted ones.
In both previous cases, the data will be processed in order to:
➢ Improve the service offered to users and customers, through the analysis of the consultations and received questions.
➢ Improve the accessibility and WEB browsing, by means of cookies.
➢ Direct marketing, by means of sending news, information about the services and offers (newsletter), if you have given explicit consent to receive such information.
C. VORTEX will not process the information submitted by you for other purposes than those explicitly indicated above. Should it be necessary later on to process your data with a purpose different from the one indicated before, we will beforehand supply you with all the pertaining, additional information about the new purpose and, if necessary, we will ask for your consent. Likewise, VORTEX will not take any automated decision based on the information that you supply.
The personal data supplied by you will be stored as long as it is necessary to manage your inquiry, consultation, or information request.
Should you register as a user and contract the services through the WEB, your personal data will be safe kept as long as it is necessary for you to access the user ́s profile in order to maintain the contractual relationship with you and to allow you to use the contracted services and to send you information about similar services.
Likewise, if you have requested to receive news, information about the services and offers (newsletter), your data will be safe kept for as long as it is necessary to send you such information.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, ultimately, your personal data will be safe kept within the period of six (6) years since the contractual relationship with you was completed or since the cancellation of the user ́s registration, should the case be.
The data obtained through cookies will be safely kept within the period established in the Cookies Policy.
4. LEGITIMATION TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Likewise, in the case of section 3.B above, the base of legitimation to process your personal data will also be the execution of the contract of the services that you have contracted.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data collected through the WEB will be stored on the VORTEX ́s servers located in Barcelona, Spain. Should there exist non-automatized files, they are properly stored and organized in cabinets with devices which unable their opening, and they are located in the city of Barcelona, Spain.
6. DATA CESSION TO THIRD-PARTIES AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA:
VORTEX will not share, cede or communicate to third parties the personal data supplied by you without your previous and specific consent; without affecting the communications that might be done to authorities, entities, public or judicial organs because there is a legal obligation to send it to them.
VORTEX will not execute any international transfer of your personal data.
7. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA:
VORTEX commits to use and process your personal data respecting confidentiality and use it solely for the above-mentioned purposes. Likewise, VORTEX commits to storage and protect personal data and for that purpose adopts and applies all safety measures legally required to avoid their alteration, loss, non-authorized processing, or access.
8. CATEGORIES OF DATA:
The personal data that VORTEX will collect and process through the WEB are:
▪ NAME AND SURNAMES
▪ ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS
▪ WEB PAGE
▪ TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER OR ID
▪ TELEPHONE NUMBER
▪ TYPE OF COMPANY
9. THE RIGHTS OF USERS AND THE MANNER TO EXERCISE THEM:
You have the following rights to protect your personal data:
- The right to request access: It allows you to know what kind of your personal data VORTEX processes and the characteristics of the processing that is carried out.
- The right to request the rectification or erasure (Right to be forgotten): The rectification allows you to request a modification of your personal data if they are not exact or accurate. The erasure allows you to request the elimination of your personal data when the processing is no longer necessary.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing: It allows you to limit the processing of your personal data in legally established cases.
- The right to object (oppose) the processing: It allows you, in specific determined circumstances to object or oppose that VORTEX should process your personal data.
- The right to portability of your personal data: It allows you to receive a full copy of the personal data that VORTEX is processing for the portability to another responsible person, in the cases allowed by law.Likewise, you have the right to withdraw or revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any moment, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before the withdrawal.
In order to exercise any of the aforesaid rights, you can do it through the following means:
- By post, through a letter sent to VORTEX FACTORIA DE CÀLCULS, S.L., at the mailing address, Parc Tecnològic BCNord, Marie Curie 8-14, (08042) Barcelona, Spain.
- By electronic mail, through a message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ́ ́PERSONAL DATA ́ ́.
The request submitted in any of these ways will have to be accompanied by the name and the surnames of the person involved, a photocopy of their identification document (ID), and the indication of the right you want to exercise.
Notwithstanding the exercise of your rights with VORTEX, you can also assert a claim to the Authority of Control that exists and is competent as regards the data protection in the country of your residence.
If you reside within the Spanish territory you can claim to the Spanish Agency of data protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), located at Calle Jorge Juan no 6 (28001), Madrid, and telephone number (+34)912663517; and if you reside in Catalonia you can also claim to the Catalan office of data protection (Autoritat Catalana de Protecció de Dades) located at Carrer Rosselló no 214, Esc. A 1o 1a, (08008) Barcelona, and telephone number (+34)935527800.