Dear Wind Experts,
We are pleased to invite you to a workshop on “India Vortex’ users”, which will take place on the 31st January 2020 (Friday) (start at 2.30 pm and it will end at about 9 pm with dinner) in the ITC Grand Chola Hotel, Chennai (India).
Dhanaji Patil (India Sales Manager), Jordi Ferrer (Vortex Managing Director) and Pep Moreno (Vortex CEO) will be presenting these topics:
- Vortex interface: get your modelled wind data online, direct to your desktop.
- Vortex FARM: How to use high-resolution wind resource maps, exportable in wind resource grid files (WRG) and wind resource binary files (WRB).
- Vortex LES: Use cases of 10-minutes turbulence time series
- Remodelling: Vortex unique MCP tool to calibrate your simulations.
- Reanalysis data of public domain vs. scientifically modelled data.
- Vortex Climate Scale: service to provide climate trends for the next 20 years.
For organizational reasons, we would like to ask you kindly to confirm your participation writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meeting you in Chennai.