Regional wind resource maps
Thanks to Vortex exclusive WAsP Wind Atlas export feature, MAPS can be refined to any resolution making them the ultimate tool for prospecting purposes.
When to use MAPS?
When a large unknown area is explored, well before measurements are available.
- Any region world-wide, both on and off-shore.
- Fully selectable areas in size and location.
- 3 and 1km resolution.
- 4 heights included: 60, 80, 100 and 120 m.
- Up to 100,000 km2 extension.
- Long-term mean wind, temperature & density.
- Exportable to Google Earth KML or ESRI grid formats.
- WAsP Wind Atlas for self meso-to-micro-downscaling (optional).